Last Updated: Nov 21, 2016
- General MLA Information
- Citing Books
Whether it's a book from your collection or one from a library, this link will show you the correct formats to use the citation.
- Citing Electronic Sources
Are you ready to make your Works Cited page? Use this link to the Purdue Online Writing Lab to see the correct MLA format to add articles from these databases.
Scroll down to "An Article from an Online Database" to see several examples.
Required Pre-Writing Assignments:
- Research topic DUE FRIDAY 11/18
- Research in the library 11/21 & 11/22
- Annotated Bibliography of 10 Sources (p. 504 in Troyka) DUE
- Research Outline (p. 506) DUE
- 100 Information Cards (p. 505 in Troyka) DUE
Writing and Revising
- Rough Draft DUE
- Peer Editing Checklist Week of
- FINAL DRAFT DUE